Scrabble

Playing scrabble with my brother is about all I feel like doing.  I don't want to cook, I don't want to read, don't want to DO anything when I get home from work. (that is the depression...)  I am fine to sit on the couch, listen to 80s music and play scrabble though.

I have a cold; my throat hurts and I have a fever.  I am swimming in depression lake, and I am tired.

Blah. (that is the depression...)

I hate that I have been fighting to get up, out of bed, and into work every.single.morning. (that is the depression...)  I do it.  I manage to get up, get dressed and get in.  Even manage to be professional, productive, and shine it on while I am here for the most part...it is exhausting. (that is the depression...)

My bed is just so comfortable... (that is the depression...)

What to do...what to do...

I am going to keep doing the things that are comforting. I am going to stay focused on identifying positive moments.  I am going to keep moving.  Momentum is so important.

I just want to go home and crawl into bed.

I think I will go for a walk and do a walking meditation, pick up some lunch and refocus.


Comments

Popular Posts