Quiet

It has been quiet on here while Christy and I got ourselves settled in the new place.  I am getting used to the slightly changed commute, the building quirks, and really enjoying the condo and balcony.  We are hanging the lights on the balcony today and having friends over for dinner and drinks tonight.

I've been super busy at work and am in that place where my to do list is growing more quickly than I can get through items.  The month of August is going to be tough, but I will get through it.

I've got a lot to forward to, lots of life list items for my 40 in 40: a weekend away to visit friends, diner en blanc, then Christy and my trip to Orlando (conference for her) during which we'll hit Disney and Universal for Harry Potter World, and we are talking about a long weekend away for my birthday.

Off to prep for dinner!

Comments

Popular Posts